Sunday 30 June 2013

Tears

Tears are actually very healing and we should not fear them. If our body wants to cry we should embrace it. But so many people are told in childhood....don't cry. I was recently in a school and a little boy had made a mistake and started to cry. Another boy laughed at the fact he was crying. I acknowledged his tears and said to both boys it is ok to cry when you are upset. I told them mistakes are fine that is how we learned. The boy wiped away his tears and smiled. I think we all learned something that day.

Tears
 
Tears, I've cried them
Tasted pain
Tears that sting
And fall like rain
Tears dabbed with
A damp tissue
Tears that stay
Just out of view
Tears that roll
And wrack and sob
Tears that make
Eye sockets throb
Tears that hang
And drop like dew
All these tears
I cried for you

No comments:

Post a Comment